CII is a non-government, not-for-profit, industry-led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India’s development process. Founded in 1895, India’s premier business association has around 8000 members, from the private as well as public sectors, including SMEs and MNCs, and an indirect membership of over 200,000 enterprises from around 240 national and regional sectoral industry bodies.
CII charts change by working closely with Government on policy issues, interfacing with thought leaders, and enhancing efficiency, competitiveness and business opportunities for industry through a range of specialized services and strategic global linkages. It also provides a platform for consensus-building and networking on key issues.
Extending its agenda beyond business, CII assists industry to identify and execute corporate citizenship programmes. Partnerships with civil society organizations carry forward corporate initiatives for integrated and inclusive development across diverse domains including affirmative action, healthcare, education, livelihood, diversity management, skill development, empowerment of women, and water, to name a few.
We cordially initiate activities with CII international to undertake activities to connect Indian business with global business. Such activities include meeting the Heads of State and Government, decision-makers, networking with counterpart organisations, multilateral and academic institutions and other policy making bodies.
As a member of CII, you will access the world of opportunities, from networking with the corporate majors of Indian and global industry to assisting in framing economic and industrial policies, through close linkage with the government. CIIs proactive approach focuses on helping you to increase efficiency and competitiveness.
- Global trends that affect your business
- Industry best practices on competitiveness
- Improve internal efficiency and productivity
- Get an insight into Government policies and their impact on businesses
- Networking opportunities with Indian and Global Corporate Majors
- Platform to enhance your business and develop newer markets
- Share your best practices with other members
- Help enhance competitiveness of Indian Industry
- Opportunity to give back to society
- Get involved with important initiatives in the areas of Child Education, Women
- Empowerment, Fight against HIV/AIDS, Disaster management etc.